As a Mobile Engineer, you will collaborate with team members to build mobile applications, maintain app stability, and focus on our mobile applications and SDKs.
You will be responsible for delivering the best possible consumer experience for our customers while also delivering the technology to power these experiences within our customer apps. You will be responsible for defining the technical direction of these products for the team as well as playing a large role in the execution of this vision.
- Deliver innovative solutions to drive next-generation user experiences, designs and technologies
- Collaborate with team members to build mobile application
- Maintenance app with minimum crashfree rate
- Focusing on our mobile applications and SDKs
- The Lead Mobile Engineer will be responsible for delivering the best possible consumer experience for our customers as well delivering the technology to power these experiences within the apps of our customer.
- You'll be responsible for both defining the technical direction of these products for the team as well as play a large role in the execution of this vision.
- We're insanely customer focused and excited for you to join the team and help us lead the charge
- Experience with Flutter
- Minimum 3 years of experience in mobile development
- Front-end development experience with either iOS or Android
- Experience with design pattern OOP, MVP and MVVM
- Knowledge of agile development methodology
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and run-time optimization
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Extensive experience with state management frameworks such as Provider/Redux/BLoC
- Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration & Delivery methodologies and tools such as Github Action, Jenkins, Fastlane, and TestFlight
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying