The Finance Accounting Supervisor is responsible for overseeing financial and accounting tasks, including reviewing records, handling banking activities, ensuring accurate financial reporting, preparing reports and analysis, and participating in special projects as needed.
- Review all working papers & balances & transactions recorded.
- Handle all the activities related to banks
- Ensure the financial information have been recorded accurate and timely
- Help to prepare monthly financial report and the analysis
- Perform all finance and accounting activities related to bank reconciliation and journal entries.
- Make financial report analysis
- Involve in ad hoc project based on company's needs
- Min. working experiences: 3 years
- Mix of public accounting (Big 4 or Regional) and industry experience preferred
- Recognized team leader with good interpersonal skills
- Highly responsible with good initiative and self-motivated
- Demonstrate capability to work in team or independently
- Has ability to meet assigned deadlines and multiple assignments
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying