As a Senior Data Engineer, you will be responsible for developing data models, maintaining company metrics and dashboards, integrating data from third-party APIs, and developing ETL data pipelines. In addition to technical skills, you should have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, be able to communicate with clarity and precision, and effectively present results. You should be passionate about startups, innovation, and technology and be adaptable to a dynamic, lean, and fast-paced environment.
You will collaborate with management, business partners, analysts, developers, architects, and engineers to support data quality efforts, translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed designs, and research or explore any new technologies to complement or improve requirements and current technologies.
- Develop data model and maintain company metrics and dashboard
- Develop ETL data pipelines
- Integrate data from 3rd party APIs (e.g. Moengage, Facebook)
- Do automate testing to ensure data quality
- Collaborate with management, business partners, analysts, developers, architects, and engineers to support data quality efforts.
- Translates complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design and high performing data applications
- Research or explore any new technologies to complement or improve requirements and current technologies
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Proven working experience as a Data Engineer at least 2 years.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, IT, Mathematics or related field
- Strong proficiency in Python, R, and SQL
- Experience working with complex ETL and Data warehouse will be a bonus
- Strong foundation in Data Query/Manipulation
- Have experience managing and designing data pipelines, debugging data issues.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to communicate with clarity and precision
- Ability to effectively present results.
- Passionate about startup, innovation and technology
- Adaptable to dynamic environment, lean and fast-paced environment
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying