At Catalyst, People are the heartbeat of our company. We believe that good quality people will have a positive impact on our business.
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join our growing team.
If you are passionate about being part of the team, building some of the most critical products and working alongside teams in the industry across product, engineering, and design, Let’s join us!
- Develop data model and maintain company metrics and dashboard
- Develop ETL data pipelines
- Integrate data from 3rd party APIs (e.g. Moengage, Facebook)
- Do automate testing to ensure data quality
- Collaborate with management, business partners, analysts, developers, architects, and engineers to support data quality efforts.
- Translates complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design and high performing data applications
- Research or explore any new technologies to complement or improve requirements and current technologies
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Proven working experience as a Data Engineer at least 2 years.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, IT, Mathematics or related field
- Strong proficiency in Python, R, and SQL
- Experience working with complex ETL and Datawarehouse will be a bonus
- Strong foundation in Data Query/Manipulation
- Have experience managing and designing data pipelines, debugging data issues.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to communicate with clarity and precision
- Ability to effectively present results.
- Passionate about startup, innovation and technology
- Adaptable to dynamic environment, lean and fast-paced environment
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying