The Internal Auditor for Inventory Control is responsible for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of inventory-related financial and operational data. This role is responsible for monitoring and auditing inventory management systems, procedures, and controls to identify areas of improvement, enhance operational efficiencies, and mitigate inventory-related risks.
- Conduct regular inventory audits to ensure the accuracy of inventory balances and transactions in the accounting system.
- Evaluate inventory management procedures and controls to identify areas of improvement and recommend changes to enhance the accuracy and efficiency of inventory control.
- Create inventory reports to identify discrepancies or abnormalities in inventory levels, pricing, and valuation.
- Investigate and resolve inventory discrepancies, including conducting root cause analysis and implementing corrective actions.
- Conduct physical inventory counts to reconcile inventory levels in the accounting system.
- Develop and implement inventory control policies and procedures to ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Ensure that inventory transactions are properly recorded and reported in the accounting system.
- Monitor inventory movements & inventory listing on Balance Sheet to identify potential inventory shrinkage or obsolescence.
- Collaborate with other departments to identify opportunities to improve inventory management processes and systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Have a strong interest in the watch industry
- At least 2 years of experience in auditing inventory control or related functions.
- Strong understanding of inventory control procedures, systems, and best practices.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other accounting software.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong ethics and integrity, and a commitment to confidentiality.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying