At Catalyst, People are the heartbeat of our company. We believe that good quality people will have a positive impact on our business.
We are looking for Graphic Designer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for design and content creation. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms especially digital forms. If you are passionate about being part of the team, building & strengthen our brand's social presence and working alongside teams in the industry across Growth, P&C, and Creative, Let’s join us!
- Create daily content based on content planning for Instagram & Linkedin brand account
- Work together with Social Media team to understand performance and growth metrics
- Create compelling and effective Designs strictly based on the guideline
- Create derivative designs to other media sizes & take initiatives for every brief given
- Support & collaborate with People & Culture team to ensure consistency of content planning across various media outlets
- Collaborate with Content & Creative team to ensure consistency of brand persona across various media outlets
- Develop creative highly engaging content design to grow our Instagram & Linkedin audiences and awareness
- Maintain awareness of current design industry, technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Creative, innovative, sensitive to the latest trends and topics in the digital world and things that are currently viral
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Marketing, Communication or related field
- Min 2 years of experiences in Graphic Design
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or other professional design tools.
- Have extensive knowledge of graphic design, styles, and techniques
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts, and layouts
- Can show a portfolio of written results and content designs that have been made before.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team member and cross division
- Attention to visual details
- Willingness to take initiative and fast-learner
- Up to date with current trend
- Able to join as soon as possible
- Willing to be placed at Jakarta Selatan
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying