At Catalyst, People are the heartbeat for our company. We believe that good quality people will have a positive impact to our business.
We are looking for a Front End Engineer to join our growing team.
If you are passionate about being part of the team, building some of the most critical products, Working alongside teams in the industry across product, engineering and design, Let’s join us!
- Developing and implementing Highly-responsive user interface components using React
- Translates complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design and high performing web applications.
- Research or explore any new technologies to complement or improve requirements and current technologies.
- Be involved as a developer on the project and be responsible for the quality of your part or for the entire project
- Write technical documentation, individually or with help of other developers.
- Work independently and deliver quality results without the need of constant supervision.
- Contributing in writing and reviewing code-review.
- Monitor and improve web application performance.
- Able to troubleshooting and debugging codes.
- Coordinate and Help other team members (FE/BE/QA/Product) to find solutions for the problems they have on the project.
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Proficiency in one or more JS frameworks (e.g React, Vue, Angular, Svelte, etc)
- Experience with unit-testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Experience in leading development teams is a plus.
- Experience in GraphQL is a plus.
- Experience in MicroFrontend is a plus.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying