At Catalyst, People are the heartbeat of our company. We believe that good quality people will have a positive impact on our business. We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join our growing team. If you are passionate about being part of the team, building some of the most critical products, and Working alongside teams in the industry across product, engineering, and design, Let’s join us!
Job Description :
- Working with data engineering teams to prioritize to provide, integrate and govern all company data.
- Support the Operational team’s transition from manual data entry systems to an automated, end-to-end structured data system
- Implement short-term workarounds to solve immediate pain points, while simultaneously building and implementing long-term, sustainable data collection & analysis solutions
- Design, build, and drive adoption of data dashboards for the tech-enabled Operations team, such as pipeline management and conversion funnel metrics
- Build data dashboards to monitor company performance and efficiency metrics.
- Lead the generation of weekly/monthly analytical reports, leveraging data from our internal product
- Synthesize business intelligence to provide critical business insights for the Operational Excellence function
- Partner with other business divisions (operations, growth, etc) to generate ad-hoc data analysis requests and diagnose root causes of operational pain points (e.g. root cause of the decline in sales team activity or reduction in time to fill)
- Derive insights from historical data to direct operational teams’ focus (e.g. optimizing sales team efforts based on analysis of fastest time-to-fill jobs)
- Provide insights from data investigation & product performance analysis by working closely with Product Managers. These insights will influence and improve the tech-enabled recruitment product
- Possess 3+ years of experience in Data Analysis, Data Analytics, Consulting, Business Intelligence, or similar role
- Strong data analysis skills and experience with data programming languages and visualization software (Excel/Gsheet, SQL, Tableau, Metabase, etc.)
- Advanced excel modeling and data visualization skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong people skills
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying