At Catalyst, People are the heartbeat of our company. We believe that good quality people will have a positive impact on our business.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer (Automation) to join our growing team.
If you are passionate about being part of the team, building some of the most critical products and working alongside teams in the industry across product, engineering, and design, Let’s join us!
Job Description :
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools for both backend and app.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Minimum 3 years work experience in software development testing
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools like selenium, appium
- Strong knowledge of integration testing and load testing using frameworks like Jmeter
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience with automated testing framework and tools, (e.g. Selenium, Appium, Cucumber)
- Experience in creating automation scripts for mobile/web application
- Knowledge and experience in CI/CD pipeline automation
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying