Join our People & Culture team and help shape our unique workplace culture! We're looking for a collaborative, and resourceful professional to manage day-to-day operational activities, recruitment, introduce People & Culture programs, and ensure employee engagement and productivity.
Job Description :
- Day-to-day People Partner operational activities (sourcing, attracting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding employees)
- Introduce and support People & Culture programs and initiatives to create a unique, successful, and fulfilling workplace.
- Make sure that everyone on the team is engaged and productive - the team’s success is your success.
- Manage General Affairs (office assets), general purchasement & vendors
- Own the process of all employees’ claims and insurance matters.
- Assist in all internal wellness & engagement activities
- Minimum 3 years of People & Culture experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; must from F&B or hospitality industry
- Must be a collaborative team player, possess a strong customer service orientation, and be a consultative problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are essential. Ability to lead meetings and presentations, and ability to interface with all levels of people
- Enthusiastic, positive, friendly and a great sense of humour!
- An ability to demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality and strike a balance between employee and company needs
- Good command in English both verbal and written
- Have a good attention to details & resourceful
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying