In this role, you will translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed designs and high-performing solutions, benchmark and improve performance, maintain and extend our test suite, and refactor and improve existing code to incorporate better patterns. You will also write technical documentation, create unit tests and implement a self-test to ensure the code runs well, and collaborate with the project teams to pinpoint the best and most innovative development solutions.
- Collaborate with the team to develop functional and scalable web application with clean code
- Resolve escalated incidents and problems, identify root causes and provide recommendations for sustainable improvement.
- Participate in project implementation to ensure projects are delivered on time and compliant to security requirements.
- Contribute to product development and architecture.
- Proven 5+ years of work experience as a Backend Developer.
- Strong proficiency in PHP, including OOP. MVC principles, PSR and Microservice architecture
- Experience in framework: Lumen / Laravel & PHP Native
- Proficiency in code versioning tools such as Git Management (Pull, Push, Merge, Branch Management, Conflict Management)
- Comprehensive knowledge in RDBMS (MySQL / Postgre)
- Experience implement unit testing in PHP
- Experience working with Redis
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of software architecture and design.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying