At Catalyst, People are the heartbeat for our company. We believe that good quality people will have a positive impact to our business.
We are looking for a Fullstack Engineer to join our growing team.
If you are passionate about being part of the team, building some of the most critical products, Working alongside teams in the industry across product, engineering and design, Let’s join us!
- Developing and implementing Highly-responsive user interface components using React.
- Translates complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design and
- high-performing solutions.
- Benchmark and improve performance
- Maintain and extend our test suite
- Refactor and improve existing code to incorporate better patterns
- Write technical documentation, individually or with help of other developers.
- Create unit tests and implement a self-test to make sure the code is running well.
- Assist technical lead to review and follow up on code that has been developed.
- Implement services from external platforms (social networks, API vendors)
- Design, implement, and optimize relational & non-relational databases
- Collaborate with project teams in order to pinpoint the best and most innovative
- Development solutions
- Hands-on experience with Go programming language to build APIs or services
- Design, develop, and test code written in PHP, React and Go
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Familiarity with Golang is a plus
- Familiarity with React.Js is a plus
- Experience with unit-testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in leading development teams is a plus.
- Experience in GraphQL is a plus.
- Experience in MicroFrontend is a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying