We are seeking a proactive and eager-to-learn Operations Specialist Intern to support our team and gain practical insights into optimizing day-to-day activities to enhance the customer experience. In this role, the intern will gain hands-on experience in aligning operations with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), monitoring workplace workflows, and suggesting strategy adjustments.
- Assist in monitoring and optimizing day-to-day workplace activities based on the SOP.
- Support in analyzing operational data and suggesting strategy adjustments.
- Aid in addressing operational challenges and customer feedback.
- Contribute ideas to improve the customer experience.
- Help in maintaining stock count reports and related documentation.
- Support tasks associated with the customer service, sales, and marketing teams.
- Assist in overseeing inventory stock processes and stock requisitions from the store.
- Help in preparing monthly reports on customer service and sales Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Participate in daily and monthly operational reporting.
- Currently pursuing or recently completed a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Interest in operations and a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to multitask and eagerness to learn new skills.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Positive personality with a fast learning curve.
- Basic problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about the retail sector and e-commerce.
- Some familiarity or willingness to learn Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), and inventory management software.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying